SUMMER SKINCARE FAVOURITES:


XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing Cleansing Oil, £15, Eau Thermale Avène
Néroli & Orchidée Shower Gel, £12, L'Occitane
Hydrating Mask, £5.50, Kiko

I've got a lot of love for three products. They've been replenishing, revitalising and refreshing my face and body for the last couple of months and are my current summer skincare favourites. Let me know what yours are :)


Specially formulated by French dermo-cosmetic brand Avène their entire product range is dedicated to each and every level of skin sensitivity, from sensitive to severely allergic. This cleansing oil contains CER-OMEGA which repairs and nourishes the skin, whilst strengthening the skins protective hydrolipidic film. Whilst the oil can be directly applied to skin, as I don't suffer from any particular sensitivity I've just been using the product once-to-twice weekly in the bath: pouring in the equivalent of five pumps whilst filling up my bath. Completely fragrance and soap-free it leaves my skin feeling smooth.


I'm a huge fan of L'Occitane products and loveee this gem. Infused with extracts of Néroli and Orchidée the shower gel gently cleanses and moisturises leaving a lovely fresh-floral scent. It's so dreamy I'm super tempted to purchase the matching fragrance.

First off, this is not a life-changing product, but it doesn't promise miracles. Whilst my skin has felt replenished and rehydrated since I've been using it on a weekly basis, it's not my all time favourite hydrating mask. It's an inexpensive, but perfectly nice product that applies easily and is hypoallergenic and completely Paraben free, which gets a big thumbs up from me. I'd really recommend it if you're after a budget friendly skincare boost, but would recommend Clinique's Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief if you've got a few more pennies to spend.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig