PRODUCT REVIEW: RACINNE OPTIMAL FORTIFYING EMULSION




I picked this hydrating moisturiser up at a beauty sale when I was working for a well known monthly magazine last year as I'd heard great things about the brand and was intrigued to try out their products.

I didn't really have many expectations for the product as I just quickly grabbed and paid for it. Those of you who have been lucky enough to attend a few beauty sales will know how extreme they are. There's not a second to spare as the moment you pause to contemplate a product will cost you the product, you just have to grab what you can and hope for the best.

From Racinne's Ultra Hyra Perfection range, the Optimal Fortifying Emulsion is enriched with grape extracts (known for their antioxidant effects), sea plant extracts (to increase firmness and reduce the appearance of wrinkles) as well as multivitamins creating a hydrating concentrate which renews and nourishes skin. The light formula is crammed full of supercharged skincare ingredients which protect against harsh climates and everyday pollution. The concentate also contains amino acids to promote healthy cell growth and protect collagen, is paraben free AND isn't tested on animals: it pretty much ticks every box in my skincare wish list.

I've been using two pumps of the clear concentrate every morning after cleansing for just over three months and have noticed a real difference in how my skin looks and feels. Upon application my skin feels hydrated, replenished and tighter. My Mum's been using it too and her skin has a visible glow, which she's super happy with. Although I didn't pay the full price for this I'd definitely purchase it again.

The only UK stockist (I've found) is Fenwicks, I'd really recommend popping in and asking for a sample if you're close to one. Racinne's Ultra Hydra Perfection range is suitable for all skin types and is definitely worth trying if you're looking to rehydrate your skin.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig