LONDON FASHION WEEK: DAY 1


Day 1 of London Fashion Week commenced with my first ever professional street style photo. Despite having photos of myself on this blog, I actually hate having my photo taken and get really nervous and embarrassed. I was hidden out of the way when I was approached by two impeccably dressed ladies from Stylist magazine who photographed me and uploaded me onto their website. It's definitely not the best photo I've ever see of myself BUT it's terribly exciting nonetheless.

As I mentioned previously I'm reporting from LFW on another blog It's been so much fun. I attended Caroline Charles and Carlotta Actis Barone shows which were both phenomenal.
Caroline Charles


Carlotta Actis Barone

Both collections were extremely interesting and inspiring - read more here - what do you think?
Share:

2 comments

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig