OOTD: TOPSHOP CUT OUT SHOULDER TOP


Top: Topshop
Skirt: River Island (old)
Belt: Topshop (old)
Tights: M&S
Jewellery: Ring - taken from my Vera Wang Princess Perfume

This is what I wore out for my flatmate's birthday on Friday evening. We went to Chiquito in Leicester Square where both the food and service were brilliant: we all fell slightly in love with our babe of a waiter Colin. ♥

I initially despised this top when I first saw it on the Topshop website due to the 'cut out' section being in, what I'd deem to be, the most unflattering place possible. However the length of the sleeves combined with the cut out creates a really flattering silhouette and everyone (including my Mother, who popped down to visit me this weekend) loved it. My other flat mate and I got probably a bit too overdressed for the pretty casual restaurant as we've not all been out together in a ridiculous amount of time.

My make up was inspired by Pixi2woo's Beyonce Countdown Make up Tutorial - I had actually applied my usual evening make-up before I decided to attempt this and was subsequently forced to use the yellow eyeshaddow in more of a > < shape instead. I will definitely be re-attempting this as I received so many compliments and felt that the shaddow made my eyes look significantly less tired. What do you think?

Foundation: Clinique Repairwear 003
Eyeshaddow: Blink & Go Eyeshaddow and Blush Set *
Blusher: Estee Lauder Signature 5 Tone Shimmer Powder: 01: Pink Shimmer
Lipstick: MAC Nicki Minaj

I'm afraid I'm the worst blogger as I don't seem to have the time to blog regularly and although I'd love to it just seems impossible. You're going to have to bear with me as at the start of April I spent a lot of time at home which was so lovely and needed as I'd not managed to visit properly since Christmas. However I enjoyed relaxing a bit too much and subsequently have three assignments left to do: my own fault - but I work fantastically under pressure so it'll be fine! In addition to this work load I have a two week internship which commences tomorrow and actual job. I will therefore be working non stop over these next two weeks.

However I absolutely love blogging, so if you see any posts on here during the next two weeks it'll mean I'm doing marvellously with my work and rewarding myself - wish me luck!! Everyone I speak to seems to be cramming assignments and revision in at the moment - so if you are too I wish you lots of luck with everything!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love this so much. I need that top! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top. How much was it? Rachael W.

    goodloveisotw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweets, I think it was about £30 with student discount - I'm not 100% though I'm afraid xx

      Delete
  3. Waah Love this! Great inspo for an ootd! xx

    www.velvetbows.me

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig