OH MARC!

So, I discovered these BEAUTIES in the Selfridges Sale. Reduced from £290 to £50!
I actually couldn't resist them - especially as shorts on ASOS and Topshop can be £50+. They're the most beautifully made garment I've ever owned; I'm literally in awe of them. I spotted them on the way back from my lunch break and got MAJORLY caught up in them being MARC BY MARC JACOBS
and momentarily forgot about the whole designer sizing being different to normal high street sizing and grabbed what I thought to be a size 8,(see top image) they're actually a size 12 :S.Thankfully this isn't too much of an issue. They look really cute with a thin belt and the perfect tailoring disguises them being a bit too big, instead giving them the look of an a-line skirt. What do you think to my Panthera Lurex Jacquard Shorts?
Share:

4 comments

  1. OMG Love them!! I am going to find your house and rob them from you soz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhhh if there too big.... you know.. ermm??? hahahhahaha. I love them babe. Everyone always finds things in that place, I literally work and blank off everything. I need to be more fashion aware at work ahah. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be borrowing them. love lucy x

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig