DREAMS THAT GLITTER

I reposted this image on my tumblr account three months ago and am still in love with them.


My infatuation with the glitter trend commenced with the Miu Miu glitter boots:




Which were subsequently copied by toppers and numerous other high street stores. I'm still utterly besotted with these beauties, yes I spent the last months of summer obsessing about them, but to no avail due to the crazy price tag.

My new job (working in the Selfridges Shoe Gallery) enables me to work a few meters along from iconic designers like: Christian Louboutin, YSL and Chanel - brands which I decorated my walls with ripped out pages from VOGUE and ELLE as a teenager: I am now in such DANGEROUS but INSPIRING closeness.

I have, so far, refrained myself from either investing in a pair or purchasing a cheaper style and have restricted myself to nail art and glitter garments...watch this space.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sarah-Rose Goes... | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig